Asked by srinu2020.ravipati | 30th Aug, 2020, 04:12: PM
An acid is a substance which dissociates (or ionises) when dissolved in water to release hydrogen ions. For Example: An aqueous solution of hydrochloric acid dissociates to form hydrogen ions.
Answered by Ramandeep | 1st Sep, 2020, 02:11: PM
- PLS GIVE LIST OF WHAT COLOR NATURAL INDICATORS: RED CABBAGE LEAVES, COLORED PETALS OF GERANIUM, PETUNIA AND HYDRANGEA GIVE IN ACIDIC AND BASIC MEDIUM
- why some bases are alkaline ?
- 1.with the help of an activity explain how metal reacts with acid draw diagram? 2. define organic acids and name the source of the following acid,lactic acid, tartaric acid,malic and acetic acids..?
- differentiate between natural and synthetic indicators, give examples
- send me reactions ofacids and bases
- why HNO3 acid does not react with aluminium?
- What are acids and bases?
- How do acids and bases react with metals
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number