ABCD is a rombus. If angel DAC = 50, find angel ACD, angel CAB, angel ABC
Asked by Prashant | 4th Jul, 2017, 06:48: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 5th Jul, 2017, 08:59: AM
- what is geomentary
- In rhombus ,why diagonal bisects each other.
- Construct a rhombus, when one of its diagonal is 5.5 cm and the side is 3.3 cm.
- Construct a rhombus, the lengths of whose diagonals are 7 cm and 9 cm.
- Construct a rhombus with side 4.2 cm and one of its angles equal to 65o.
- Construct a rhombus with the length of one of its sides as 4 cm and one of the angles as 60o.
- Construct a rhombus where one of its diagonals is equal to its sides.
- Construct a rhombus KLMN with side KL = 5.2cm and L = 70°. Also, write the steps of construction.
- Construct a rhombus ABCD, whose diagonals are of length 6 cm and 8 cm. Also, write the steps of construction.
- Construct a rhombus ABCD, whose one side and one diagonal 4 cm and 5 cm respectively.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number