(a) Why it is said that sexual reproduction promotes diversity of characters in the offsprings?
(b) What are the barrier methods of birth control?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Nov, 2013, 02:56: AM
(a) It is because sexual reproduction results from the fusion of two gametes coming from two different and sexually distinct individuals. This leads to variation which is necessary for evolution.
(b) In barrier methods, physical devices such as condom, diaphragm and cervical caps are used. They prevent the entry of sperms in female genital tract during copulation.
Answered by | 21st Nov, 2013, 04:56: AM
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
- Define implantation
- HOW BABY IS Born
- Define the following terms Gametogenesis Spermatogenesis Oogenesis Ovulation Fertilisation Implantation Embryogenesis Perturition Pregnancy
- what are the important process in sexual peproduction explain on it
- What are "ball of cells"??
- Why do all the gamates formed in human females have an x-chromosome?
- why do all the f gamates formed in human female have an x-chromosomes.
- How does the amount of DNA remain constant through each new generation in a combination of DNA copies of two individuals.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number