(a) what are the impacts of WTO on indian econom?
(b) what are the drawbacks of WTO. (any 5)
Asked by kirti98sharma | 4th Mar, 2015, 06:35: PM
Impact of WTO on Indian economy:
- Has influenced the liberalisation and globalisation process in the country.
- Has helped the country to conduct international trade among the various member nation in an open, uniform and non-discriminatory manner.
- Has helped in providing India technology at a reduced cost.
- Most of the their rules are biased towards the developing nations.
- The country cannot impose any restrictions on foreign investments.
- Abiding by the rules and regulations of WTO, may lead to increase in prices of live saving drugs.
Answered by | 4th Mar, 2015, 07:23: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number