A varies directly with B when C is constant and inversely with C when B is constant.A=6 when B=2 and C=3. What will be the value of A when B=3 and C=18?
Asked by mkp400 | 16th Dec, 2017, 10:02: AM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 16th Dec, 2017, 12:11: PM
- if 8 men can do a job in 5 days how much time would 10 men take to do the same job
- 1000 SOLDIERS IN A CAMP WITH SUPPLY OF 180 DAYS AFTER 20 DAYS 600 SOLDIERS JOINED TILL HOW MUCH TIME THE SUPPLY WILL LAST
- A fort has rations for 180 solders for 40 days, after 10 days 30 soilders leave the fort,. Find the total number of days for which the food will last.
- if 49 men can dig a well 28 m deep in 52 days how many men will be required to dig a well 40 m deep in 35 days
- If X is in Indirect variation with square of Y and when X is 4, Y is 3. What is the value of X when Y is 6?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number