A uniform thick rope of length 10m is resting on a frictionless floor. It is pulled by a force of 5N at one end. Then what is the tension in the rope at 2m from the end where the force is applied?
Asked by Mamali Nanda | 23rd Jul, 2016, 08:20: AM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 25th Jul, 2016, 09:56: AM
- Find the force required to move a load of 100 N up a rough inclined plane, the force being applied parallel to the plane. The inclination of the plane is such that when the same body is kept on a perfectly smooth plane inclined at that angle, a force of 24 N applied at an inclination of 30 degree to the plane keeps the same in equilibrium. Assume coefficient of friction between the rough plane and load equal to 0.3
- 8th sum
- 5th sum.plz
- please eplain-static means anything which is steady or changes with time.
- What are free body diagrams?
- What is the need of free body diagram in mechanics?
- Name the forces which are generally encountered in classical mechanics?
- Draw free body diagram of two blocks placed one over other as shown in figure.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number