a uniform rod is suspended by means of two strings of length 0.10m and 0.06m attached to its ends.the other two ends of the strings are teid to a nail.if tension in the first string is 30N,find the tension in the other.
Asked by hrushikesh.barik | 11th Oct, 2017, 09:10: PM
Have you tried solving this question?
If yes, please let us know the step where you are stuck.
Also, I would like to know if this is the complete question especially with regards to the information on the mass of rod or angle made by the rod?
Answered by Gajendra | 7th Dec, 2017, 02:50: PM
- The magnitude of two vectors are equal and angle between them is theta. Show that their resultant divides angle theta equally.
- find the component of 3i+4j along i+j ?
- find angle between A= 3i+4j and B=12i+5j
- At what angle do the two vectors of magnitude A+B and A-B act so that their resultant is
- Two forces have magnitude in the ratio 5 : 12. If the angle between them is 90o , they give the resultant of magnitude 26 N. Find the magnitude of resultant force if the angle between them is changed to 120o .
- If one of the rectangular components of a velocity of 36 m/s has magnitude 26 m/s, then what is the magnitude of other rectangular component of velocity?
- On the airport, the sun shines just over the head. When the aeroplane takes off at an angle 23o to horizontal, the shadow moves along the track with velocity 240 km/hr. Find the velocity with which the aeroplane moves away from the earth. (Take tan 23o = 5/12)
- Find the unit vector perpendicular to both the vectors given below.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number