a uniform rod is suspended by means of two strings of length 0.10m and 0.06m attached to its ends.the other two ends of the strings are teid to a nail.if tension in the first string is 30N,find the tension in the other.
Asked by hrushikesh.barik | 11th Oct, 2017, 09:10: PM
Have you tried solving this question?
If yes, please let us know the step where you are stuck.
Also, I would like to know if this is the complete question especially with regards to the information on the mass of rod or angle made by the rod?
Answered by Gajendra | 7th Dec, 2017, 02:50: PM
- Find the resultant and the direction of resultant of two vectors A and B with angle between them
- how to find subtraction of vectors
- Why are we taught the resolution of vectors if we already have the triangle law to find the resulatnt vector ?
- A particle possesses two velocities at the same time one 4 m/s due south and other the 2√2 m/s due north- east. Find the magnitude and direction of resultant velocity.
- Doubt in attached image
- how to find resolution of vectors
- let angle beyween two nonzero vectors A bar and Bbar 120° and resultant be C bar
- define free fall
- two vectors equal have resultant equal to either find the angle between them
- A force of 2i+3j+2kN acts on a body for 4s and produces a displacement of 3i+4j+5k m. calcuate power.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number