A uniform metre scale of mass 60g,carries masses of 20g,30g and 80g from points 10cm,20cm,90cm marks.Where must the knife edge be placed to balance this scale?
Asked by fairyapoorva11 | 28th Apr, 2015, 08:32: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 29th Apr, 2015, 02:08: PM
- what is force
- What is couple
- ques.6 and 7
- A uniform metre scale is balanced at 60 cm mark,when weights of 5 gf and 40 gf are suspendedat 10cm and 80 cm mark respectively.Weight of the metre rule will be a) 45 gf b)55 gf c) 65 gf d)None
- P,Qand R are the coplanar forces each of magnitude 4 N shown in the adjoining diagram..the point Of lies in the same plane...calculate a. the least moment about O. b. the greatest moment about O a. the
- what do known about force
- How can torque be increased or decreased and what is couple arm??
- When force is applied to a pivoted object, the object does not undergo rotational motion. Give reason
- Ch-1 Practice problems 5: 2 number -Two force F1=F2 are applied on a circular body such that moment couple is 9Nm in a CWD. Calculate the radius of circular body
- Name two units of moment of force. What is their mutual relation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number