A uniform metre scale is balanced at 40 cm mark, when weights of 20 gf and 5 gf are suspended at 5 cm mark and 75 cm mark respectively. How to find the weight of the matre scale?
Asked by bdroy_2014 | 9th Apr, 2017, 01:14: PM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 10th Apr, 2017, 11:36: AM
- What is principle of moments?
- what is force
- What is couple
- ques.6 and 7
- A uniform metre scale is balanced at 60 cm mark,when weights of 5 gf and 40 gf are suspendedat 10cm and 80 cm mark respectively.Weight of the metre rule will be a) 45 gf b)55 gf c) 65 gf d)None
- P,Qand R are the coplanar forces each of magnitude 4 N shown in the adjoining diagram..the point Of lies in the same plane...calculate a. the least moment about O. b. the greatest moment about O a. the
- what do known about force
- How can torque be increased or decreased and what is couple arm??
- When force is applied to a pivoted object, the object does not undergo rotational motion. Give reason
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number