A TRIANGLE ABC IS RIGHT ANGLED AT A. L IS A POINT ON BC SUCH THAT AL IS PERPENDICULAR TO BC .PROVE THAT ANGLE BAC=ANGLE ACB
Asked by vrishti TOKAS | 28th Jul, 2015, 08:30: PM
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 29th Jul, 2015, 11:27: AM
- Q 19
- kindly give solution to the question in the image.
- the diagram for the 8th question.
- FIND X AN D Y
- If a transversal intersects two parallel lines, then prove that each pair of consecutive interior angles are supplementary.
- Show that in the given figure, AB || EF.
- If two lines are intersected by a transversal in such a way that the bisector of a pair of angles are parallel, show that the two lines are parallel.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number