A train travels 4800 km in 24 hours. How long will it take to travel 600 km?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 10th Dec, 2013, 12:36: AM
Time taken for 4800 km = 24 hours
Time taken for 1 km = hours
Answered by | 10th Dec, 2013, 02:36: AM
- who is king
- The ratio of the number of male and female workers in a textile mill is 5:3. if there 115 male workers , what is the number of female workers in mill ?
- Cost of 105 envelopes is rs. 350. How many envelopes can be purchased for rs. 100
- An aeroplane travels 1485 km in 1 hour. How much distance will it travel in 72 hours?
- If the cost of 9m cloth is rs378, find the cost of 4m cloth
- If 5 men can do 5 jobs in 5 hours then in how many hours ten men can do 10 jobs
- If the cost of 9 pens is Rs 135, then find the value of 16 pens.
- A car travels 420 km in 15 litres of petrol. How much distance will it cover in 8 litres?
- If the cost of a dozen bananas is Rs 60, then what will be the cost of 18 bananas?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number