A teak wood log is cut first in the form of a cuboid of length 2.3 M width 0.75 M and of a certain thickness its volume is 1.104 metre cube how many rectangular planks of size 2 metre into 0.75 m into 0.04 m can be cut from the cuboid?
Asked by Faijan | 3rd Jan, 2018, 07:24: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 4th Jan, 2018, 03:38: PM
- can you help me to answer 5question.
- The area of four walls of a room of height 5 m is 144 m2. If the total surface area of the room is 244 m2 then its length is
- The surface area of a cuboid is 3328 m2. If its dimensions are in the ratio 4:3:2. Find the volume of cuboid.
- Three cubes of metal whose edges are 2 cm, 3 cm and 4 cm are melted and a new cube is made. Find the volume of the new cube.
- How many cubes of edge 1 cm can be made out of a cube having an edge of length 4 cm?
- Find the volume of a cube whose total surface area is 1014 m2.
- Find the height of the cuboidal tank with square base of area 169 m2, if it can hold 253500 litres of water.
- How many bricks having dimensions 20 cm × 5 cm × 5 cm are required to make a wall 2.5 m long, 0.5 m broad and 5 m in height?
- A village has a tank measuring 15 m × 10 m × 5 m. For how many days will the water will last if there is a population of 2500 and each person requires 100 litres of water per day?
- Find the cost of digging a cuboidal pit 6.5 m long, 5 m broad and 4 m deep at the rate of Rs. 20 per m3.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number