a tank of dimensions 70cm x 40cm x 25cm if half filled. Tap A takes 5 minutes to fill the remaining part whereas Tap B removes the water in the tank at the rate of 10.5 litres/minute. find the time taken to fill 3/10 of the volume of water in the tank when both taps are kept on?
Asked by Āß | 18th Mar, 2017, 09:36: AM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 18th Mar, 2017, 07:26: PM
- Find the first term if k+2, 4k-6 and 3k-2 are the three consecutive terms of an A.P
- How to find that 200 is a difference between any 2 terms in a arithmetic sequence 10,16,22...
- Find the fourth term from the end in an A.P. -11,-8,-5,...,49
- Which term of the AP :121,117,113,...., Is its first negative term ?
- If (m+1)th term of an A. P is twice the (n+1)th term, prove that (3m+1)th term is twice the (m+n+1)th term.
- Which term of an AP 19, 90/5, 87/5... Is first negative term
- If the mth term of an ap is 1/n and nth term of an ap is 1/m then find the value of (mn)th
- Sum of n terms of an AP is 3n square + 5n.Find the AP and hence find its 15th term.
- if the ratio between 5th and the 10th terms of an AP is 1:2 and 12th term is 36,find that AP
- If nth term of an AP is (2n+1), what is the sum of its first three terms?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number