a tank of dimensions 70cm x 40cm x 25cm if half filled. Tap A takes 5 minutes to fill the remaining part whereas Tap B removes the water in the tank at the rate of 10.5 litres/minute. find the time taken to fill 3/10 of the volume of water in the tank when both taps are kept on?
Asked by Āß | 18th Mar, 2017, 09:36: AM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 18th Mar, 2017, 07:26: PM
- If the nth term of a progression be a linear expression in n, then prove that it is in ap
- Find the (p+q)th term of an A.P given that pth term is q and qth term is p.
- formula of An
- What is the last 3 digit number of the following Arithematic progression AP- 99,108,117
- Which term of the sequence 12+18i, 11+6i... Is purely real purely imagery
- Find the first term if k+2, 4k-6 and 3k-2 are the three consecutive terms of an A.P
- How to find that 200 is a difference between any 2 terms in a arithmetic sequence 10,16,22...
- Find the fourth term from the end in an A.P. -11,-8,-5,...,49
- Which term of the AP :121,117,113,...., Is its first negative term ?
- If (m+1)th term of an A. P is twice the (n+1)th term, prove that (3m+1)th term is twice the (m+n+1)th term.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number