. A table cover 4 m x 2 m , is spread on a meeting table. If 25 cm of the
table cover is hanging all around the table, find the cost of polishing
the table top at Rs.2.25 per square metre.
Asked by Parmod | 5th Jan, 2018, 08:49: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 8th Jan, 2018, 12:01: PM
- Through a rectangular field of length 90m and breadth 60m two roads are constructed which are parallel to the sides and cit each other at right angles through the center of fields . if the width of each road is 3m , find : 1) area covered by the roads. 2) the cost of constructing the roads at the rate of 110/- per meter.
- A hall is 25m long and 18m wide. A path 1.5m wide is constructed around it. Calculate the cost of cementing at the rate of rupees 20.50 per square metre
- The area of a parallelogram is 192 sq. cm. If the length of its base is three times its height, find the base length.
- The area of rectangular garden of length 40cm, is1000 sqm . Find the breadth of the garden and it's perimeter . The garden enclosed by 3 rounds of fencing, leaving an entrance of 4m. Find the cost of fencing the garden at a rate of 250 rupees per meters.
- The cost of fencing a square field at 16rs per meter is 32000 find cost of ploughing the field at 25rs per 100m square
- FIND AREA OF 11GM IF BASE=10CM HEIGHT IS 8CM
- The adjacent sides of a parrallelogram are 12 CM and 6 CM. The height corresponding to side is 8 CM. Find the area and altitude corresponding to the base
- Find the breadth and area of the given perimeter of rectangle. perimeter=8m Length=80cm
- Four napkins all of the same size were made from a square piece of cloth of length 1m . What length of lace will be required to trim all four sides of all the napkins?
- find the area in hectare of a square field whose one side measures 175 M .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number