A sum of ruppees 12500 iS deposited For 1 and half a year Compounded half yearly To 13000 At the end of 1st year.
1. Find the rate Of interest
2.Final amount In the nearest ruppees
Asked by bhumikabiswas595 | 15th Feb, 2020, 10:47: PM
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 17th Feb, 2020, 12:36: PM
- Find the rate of compound interest on 1.Rs6,500 so that it can amount to Rs 7,865 in 2 years
- a sum of money if invested at compound interest for 2 years amount to 57600 and 65536 in 4 year. years years
- Find the amount when interest is compounded annually, where Principal = 2500, rate = 9%p.a. Time = 2yrs
- the difference between the compound interest of the second year and the compound interest of the frst year on the certain sum of money is at 50/3 % is Rs. 1.20 .find the sum
- In how much time will rs 40000 rs 862 0.25 as interest at 10% interest being payable half-yearly
- A new car is purchased for Rs. 2,50,000. It's value depreciates at the rate of 10% in the first year, 8% in the second year and then 6% every year.firnd it's value after 4 years
- Q.10 At what rate percent compound interest, does a sum of money becomes 1.44 times of itself in 2 years?
- Calculate the amount of ₹30000 at the end 2years 4months ,compounded annually at 10% per annum
- On a certain sum of money ,the difference between the CI for a year ,payable half-yearly and the SI for a year is Rs.120.Find the sum lent out ,if the rate of interest in both cases is 10% p.a. It's answer is coming 48,000 please tell me how ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number