A student measures the distance traversed in free fall of a body , initially at rest in a given time. He uses this data to estimate g, If the maximum percentage errors in measurement of the distance and the time are e1 and e2 respectively, the percentage error in the estimation of g is ?
a) e1 +2e2
Asked by Amyra B | 10th Oct, 2014, 09:08: PM
Answered by Sheetal Jalan | 12th Oct, 2014, 04:52: PM
- give classification of unit with example
- the error in the measurement of the side of a rectangle is 1% the error in the measurement of its area is
- star A is farther than star B. which star will have a large parallax angle
- How can we estimate the error in the combination of quanties
- find the percentage error in kinetic energy of a body having mass 60.0 plus minus 0.3 gram moving with a velocity 25.0 plus minus 0.1 CM
- how to mesurement leghnth
- There are 20 divisions in 4 cm of main scale. The vernier scale has 10 divisions. The least count of the instrument is?
- Hello mam. can you explain propagation of errors with an example?
- The length , breadth, and thickness of a block are measured as 125.5 cm, 5.0 cm, and 0.32 cm, respectively. Which one of the measurement is most accurate? Explain briefly.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number