A spring balance has 5 marks between 10g to 20g.What is it's least count and range?
Asked by shreyatiwari190105 | 6th Feb, 2020, 11:28: AM
Least count = smallest division on main scale/ number of divisions
LC = 10/5 = 2 g
LC of the given spring balance is 2 g.
The proper diagram or image of spring balance is required for determining range of spring balance.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 7th Feb, 2020, 10:24: AM
- Write two examples where objects undergo combinations of different types of motion?
- is rotational movement is as same as revolution move
- 25kg convert to g
- The distance between Radha's home and her school is 3250 m. Express it in kilometres
- Why is standard unit used in measurement
- What is meant by a standard unit of measurement what is it necessary to have standard units of measurement name the SI unit of length write its symbol
- what is standard unit?
- what is meaning of si unite
- A cricket bat is 10 times longer than the scale in your geometry box. If the length of the scale is 16 cm, what is the length of the cricket bat?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number