a social service group buys 43.7 kg of rice at 12 per kgand distributes equally to 152 people. what was the cost of rice that that each person get?
Asked by omsingh | 27th May, 2015, 01:25: PM
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 29th May, 2015, 09:00: AM
- In how may years will ₹900 yeild an interest of ₹180 at the rate of 5% per annum
- My mother says in her xhildhood petrol was Rs. 2 pwr litre. It is Rs. 77 per litre today. What is the percentage of increase
- If the interest on 3000 rupees is 600 rupees at a certain rate for a certain number of years ,what would the interest be on 1500 rupees under the same condition
- If the fees is increased 15%in a year now fees is 1500 then what is fees of before this year
- Respected sir/ ma'am, How to convert a time period in years which it is given in months or years? Can you please explain with an example of both the cases? Topic: Profit and Loss
- A sum of Rs. 12,500 amounts to Rs. 15,500 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
- The salaries A, B, C are in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5. If the increments of 15%, 10% and 20% are allowed respectively in their salaries, then what will be new ratio of their salaries?
- In a certain school, 20% of students are below 8 years of age. The number of students above 8 years of age is 48 more than of 48. What is the total number of students in the school?
- Two numbers are respectively 20% and 50% more than a third number. Find the ratio of two numbers.
- If 40% of a number is equal to two-third of another number, what is the ratio of first number to the second number?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number