A school the are 60% boys students if number of girls students of girl's students in the school is 1600 find the total number of students in school.
Asked by ekkasaroj267 | 6th Aug, 2021, 09:53: PM
Let total number of students be x.
Boys = 0.6x (60% of x)
Girls = 0.4x (remaining 100 - 60 = 40%)
0.4x = 1600
x = 4000
Total number of students is 4000.
Answered by Arun | 9th Aug, 2021, 08:45: AM
- pemr purchased a gold ring for his wife on their marriage anniversary the cost gold ring is rs.45000 the VAT charged was 5% find the bill
- how to calculate 6 month in year compound anually
- suresh's income is 27% less than that of Mukesh .what per cent is Mukesh's income more than that of Suresh
- express the following ratios as percent 1 1:2
- If water expands by 6% of its volume as it freezes. How much ice can be required to obtained from 160m³ of water
- In an election between two candidates one candidate received 55% of the total votes and wins the election by 12000 votes find the total number of votes secured by the defeated candidate
- In an entrance exam, 21% of the candidates passed. If a total of 3150 candidates passed the examination ,find the total number of candidates that appeared in the examination
- A carpet cost is Rs 12000. It is sold to a shop at profit of 15%. The shopkeeper sell it to a customer at a profit of 10%. Find the price of customer pays for the carpet.
- Convert each of the following into fraction Q1 3.6%Q2 250%
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number