A sample of clay contains 50% silica,10%water.The sample is partially dried by which it loses 8gm water.If the % of silica in the partially dried clay is 52.What is the percentage of water in the partially dried clay.
Asked by mdshahidperwaiz786 | 28th Apr, 2019, 11:40: AM
A similar reference link to a query raised by another user.
This might help you solve the problem yourself.
Answered by Ramandeep | 28th Apr, 2019, 11:49: PM
- 0.315g of organic compound gave on combustion 0.4131g of water and 0.6732g of carbon dioxide calculate the percentage of carbon and hydrogen
- IS ALL PHYSICAL QUANTITIES WHICH ARE MEASUREBLE ARE MATTER OR NON MATTER?
- 0.38g of NaOH is dissolved in water to prepare 50 ml solution. calculate the molarity of the solution
- molecular mass
- 324g of 20% by mass of Ba(OH)2 solution
- what is molecular mass?
- How many gram of nh3 will be produce when 50g N2 react with h2
- what is mole
- In a reaction of magnesium with HCl if 2.24 litre of H2 is obtained at STP the mass of the other product will be what
- 5g of marble was added to 100 c.c of 0.2 M HCl. What volume of CO2 measured at STP will be evolved in the above reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number