A salesman goes from Delhi to Karnataka which is 1927 Km apart.A day later, he goes to Tamil Nadu which is 633 km away. The next week he retraces his journey.How much distance did he travel in all?
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 1st Jun, 2017, 02:35: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 2nd Jun, 2017, 09:30: AM
- write natural number from 2 to 13 what fraction of them are prime number .
- in 246265,if the tens digit is decreased by2,then the difference between the place value of4s is
- The smallest three digit number having three distinct digit is Mathematics
- Write the expanded form of following numerals: (i) 356804 (ii) 5973482
- Put the following numerals in place-value chart (i) 75624908 (ii) 853172069
- Write the given numerals in words: (i) 707075 (ii) 53618493
- Write all three digit numbers that can be formed using the digits 1, 2, 8, without repetition.
- How many 4-digit numbers are there in all?
- Find the difference between the number 738 and that obtained on reversing its digits.
- Write the smallest 6-digit number.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number