A. Rewrite the following statements by inserting a suitable word/words at the right place without deleting any word from the sentence
a. Destarching a plant means removing the starch from the plant.
b. The maximum suitable temperature when photosynthesis works best is about 35 degree above which the leaf get destroyed.
c. The splitting of water molecules into H+and OH- ions is known as photolysis.
d. Volcanic eruptions and hot springs release carbon into atmosphere.
e. Glucose is either immediately used up the cell or is stored.
Asked by saketagarwal.dbl | 22nd Apr, 2017, 10:42: AM
a. Destarching the plant means removing the starch from the leaves of plant.
b. The maximum suitable temperature when photosynthesis works best is about 35 degree above which the upper surface of the leaf get destroyed.
c. The splitting of water molecules into hydrogen and hydroxyl ions by light is termed photolysis.
d. Volcanic eruptions and hot springs release carbon dioxide into atmosphere.
e. Glucose is either immediately used up the cell or is stored in the form of starch, sucrose and cellulose.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 23rd Apr, 2017, 05:07: PM
- what happens in photolysis
- if the rate of respiration becomes more than the rate of photosynthesis plant will
- Please tell me the first answer, and how did you arrive at the answer, what is the reason for the answer..
- What is the Difference between end products of light reaction and dark reaction? If lime water is placed in the experimental set up for proving carbon dioxide is necessary for photosynthesis, will it work satisfactorily. Give reason. Describe the chemical changes which takes place in dark reactions. Why is the light independent phase called biosynthetic phase?
- the exchange of gases during respiration and photosynthesis takes place by
- Explain the mechanism of opening and closing stoma by Potassium ion concentration theory
- I want to know the two functions of chloroplast
- how is water formed as a result of photosynthesis? explain the process for the formation of water molecule as a product of photosynthesis.
- The photolyis of water and co2 fixation takes places in where?
- State true or false, if false rewrite the correct statement: The pH of the guard cells increase during daytime.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number