A rectangular courtyard is 18 m 72 cm long and 13 m 20cm broad. it is to be paved with square tiles of the same size.find the least possible number of such tiles
Asked by ayushkumarsinha0804 | 7th Jul, 2019, 12:23: PM
Length of each tile will be =) HCF of 18m 72m and 13m 20cm which will be 24cm.
Area of the tile =(24×24)sq cm =576 sq cm
Area of courtyard= 1872 cm ×1320 cm =2,471,040 sq cm
No. of tiles = 2471040 ÷ 576 =4290
Answered by Arun | 7th Jul, 2019, 02:27: PM
- what is area
- how can we translate perimeter to area.
- what is the formula of π
- the floor is 5 metre long and 4 metre wide square carpet of size 3 metre is laid on the floor find the area of the floor that is not carpeted
- what is the formula for area and perimeter of semi circle
- side =?perimeter =72area=?For a square
- A rectangle has the area equal to that of a square of side 80 cm . If the breadth of the rectangle is 20 cm , find it's length.
- Side=?perimeter=72area=? For a square
- A room is 4m long and 3m 50cm wide. How many square meters of carpet is needed to cover the floor of the room
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number