A ray of light is incident on a plane mirror such that it makes angle 30 degrees with the mirror. Find the angle of reflection.
Asked by ananyachandra90 | 10th Jun, 2019, 12:09: PM
The light ray is making with the mirror
Therefore it makes with the normal
and according to the law of reflection
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 10th Jun, 2019, 01:02: PM
- what is light
- A man is 6.0 ft tall, what is the smallest size plane mirror he can use to see his entire image ?
- question no. 15
- laws of reflection
- physics ch 1 light numerical
- What are the values of the angle of incidence and the angle of reflection for normal incidence on the plane mirror surface?
- refractive index of Glass with respect to water is 3/2 and that of alcohol with respect to water is 4/3 find refractive index of Glass with respect to alcohol
- Hi what is the laws of reflection if on a vertex of a cube between two edges exactly?
- Tell me in short(trick) to put place value of v, u, f in light lesson class 10
- Write both laws of refraction of light
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number