A ray of light is incident on a concave mirror along its principal axis. What will be the angle of reftection?
Asked by nileshpatel19752000 | 30th Dec, 2015, 03:07: PM
If a ray of light is incident on a concave mirror along its pricipal axis, the angle of reflection will be zero.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 30th Dec, 2015, 04:31: PM
- when refraction does not cause when incident ray is normal to a interface
- An object 4 cm in size is placed 25 cm in a front of concave mirror of focal length 15 cm. find nature postion and size of the image draw the ray digram to show the formation of image in this case?
- CAN U SEND ME THE IMPORTANT FORMULAE IN LIGHT REFLECTION AND REFRACTION
- radius of curvature of a concave mirror is twenty five centimeter what is its focal length
- Draw the ray diagram when the object is kept between F1 and 2F1 of the convex lens. with the help of the diagram mention the position and nature of the image formed.
- What is light
- what is light
- A man is 6.0 ft tall, what is the smallest size plane mirror he can use to see his entire image ?
- question no. 15
- laws of reflection
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number