A point is in the YZ plane. What is the value of the x-coordinate?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 20th Feb, 2015, 09:47: AM
Since the point lies in the YZ plane the value of x-cordinate is zero.
Answered by | 20th Feb, 2015, 11:47: AM
- A point P is on the x-axis. What are its y-coordinate and z-coordinate?
- A point P is at a distance of 3 units from the origin on the y axis. Write the coordinates of P.
- Write the coordinates of points in the X-Y plane.
- Name the octants in which the following points lie:(i) (3,2,5) (ii) (2,-3,5) (iii) (-5,-3,2)(iv) (-5,-3,-2) (v) (-3,2,5) (vi) (3,-2,-5)(vii) (3,2,-5) (viii) (-3,2,-5).
- A points P is on the y-axis. What are its x-coordinate and z-coordinates?
- A point P is at a distance of 6 units from the origin on the Z axis. Write the coordinates of P
- A point is in the XZ-plane. What is the value of the y-coordinate.
- Name the octant in which the following points lie : (i) (4,-2,-5) (ii) (-4,2,-5)(iii) (1,2,3)
- Write the coordinates of points in the Y-Z plane
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number