a plant that has sunken stomata
Asked by Yesan | 15th Oct, 2017, 11:24: AM
Sunken stomata is found in many xerophytes because they need to reduce transpiration rate. Example- Pine, Acacia, Opuntia
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Oct, 2017, 06:28: PM
- the pressure responsible for the movement of water molecules across the cortical cells of the roots.
- why does guttation occur in plants?
- what is absorbption?
- Define absorbtion
- Cortical cells are predominantly present in: 1- permanent tissue 2-meristematic tissues 3- endodermis 4- cortical region
- Give reason. Wooden frames of doors get jammed during the monsoon season.
- Correct the following statement: The cell sap of root hair is hypotonic.
- In a diagram of root hair how to differentiate bw Xylem and phloem Dicot and monocot seeds
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number