a piece of iron hasa dimension 3cm x1.5cm x6cm.. if its mass is 205.2gms,its density is
Asked by ujjwalviky2003 | 2nd Nov, 2017, 07:15: PM
mass is given in the problem as 205.2 gm.
volume is the product of length, width and thickness.
you can workout the volume as per the given dimensions.
Hence simply divide the given mass by volume. you will get density in gm/cm3
Answered by | 13th Dec, 2017, 07:34: PM
- When a piece of cork is put into the water it starts floating on the surface of water due to the upward buoyant force from water.
- you are provided with a piece of rock and common laboratory equipments.how will you proceed to find its density.
- what are fluids?
- What is the unit of density?
- What happens if the bouyant force of liquid is equal to or greater than or less than the solid object which is to be immersed into the liquid
- what is the relationship between boyant force and displaced water
- pressure at certain depth in river water is p1.,same depth in sea water is p2.which of following is correct? a)p1=p2 b)p1>p2 c)p1<p2 d)p1-p2=atmospheric pressure
- why is it easier for a person to swim in sea water than in fresh water?
- i couldn't understand relative densities
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number