A person walked at a speed of 9km/h to taxi stand and then took taxi , which travelled at a speed of 12.5m/sec If he reached his office 28km away in 48minutes Find the distance between his home and taxi stand and also the time taken to cover this distance
Asked by Prem | 6th Dec, 2017, 09:51: PM
Answered by Arun | 8th Dec, 2017, 04:18: PM
- How can I convert 1.5m/s to km/h ?
- Mohan travels in an aeroplane at a distance of 1200 km for the first half of the distance the plane flies at a speed of 900 km per hour and to the rest of the distance is flies at a speed of 750 kilometre per hour how long does the Trip take
- 72 km/hr to m/s
- a car started from town P and travelled towards town Q at speed of 70km/hr at the same time a van started from town Q and travelled towards town P at speed of town Q town Q towns town
- A train 260 m long running at 72 km/h, crosses a bridge 240 m long. Find the time taken by it.
- 1. A train travels between two stations X and Y , a distance of 120 km and 80 minutes. It passes to a station Z , 1 hour after leaving X , what is the distance between Y and Z.
- Express a) 7 cm in metre and kilometre.
- How to find speed when time and distance is given Distance=34km/hr , Time=54hr
- In a flight of 2 hours, an airplane travels one third of the time at 760 KMPH and the remaining time at 800 KMPH . So what is the overall distance covered?
- A car X starts at 5p.m. at a speed of 60 km/h. Another car Y starts from the same point at 6:20 p.m. at a speed of 80km/h . At what time will X and Y meet each other?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number