A person is seeing at a wire net he can only see vertical lines or horizontal lines ? then what is he suffering from and what lens is to be used to correct it.

Asked by Jaysankar Jayasoman Nair | 15th Feb, 2012, 07:06: PM

Expert Answer:

Astigmatism. And cylindrical lenses are used to cure this deffect.

Answered by  | 16th Feb, 2012, 09:01: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.