a person can see cannot se object beyond 1.2 m distinctly . what kind of lens should be used to correct his vision and find the focal lenght of lens.
Asked by Hritik Bhardwaj | 9th Mar, 2015, 06:06: PM
Answered by Faiza Lambe | 9th Mar, 2015, 10:50: PM
- The power of eye lens of normal eye where it is at its far point and near point respectively is ( assume the distance of the retina from the rye lens to be 2.5cm)
- Define main focus of convex lens
- Define 1 dioptre of power of lens
- Why does the convex lens converge the rays of light?
- Why does a concave lens diverge a rays of light?
- What is the lens.
- Q.1. What is photoelectric effect? Q.2. Power of combination of lens A&B is 5D. If focal length of A is 0.15m.What is the power & focal length of B?
- Why is a convex lens used to correct hypermetropia?
- A doctor has prescribed a corrective lens of power -1.5 D. Find the focal length of the lens. Is the lens diverging or converging?
- Which lens has greater power, a convex lens of focal length 20 cm or a concave lens of focal length 30 cm?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number