a particle starts with velocity 20 m/s with constant retardation of 4m/s^2.find distance travelled in 7 seconds
Asked by rahi7102005 | 20th May, 2021, 07:52: PM
Distance travelled with retardation is determined from the following relation
" S = ( u t ) - [ (1/2) a t2 ] "
where u is initial speed , t is time of travel and a is retardation
S = ( 20 × 7 ) - [ (1/2) × 4 × 7 × 7 ] = 42 m
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 21st May, 2021, 08:23: AM
- A diwali rocket moves vertically with constant acceleration of 5 ms–2. After some time its fuel exhausted and then it falls freely. If maximum height attained by the rocket is 60m. Then find its speeds when the fuel is just exhausted. (g = 10ms–2)
- please answer the question given below
- obtain equation of motion of constant acceleration using matter calculus
- On turning a corner, a motorist rushing at 44 ms-1 find a child on the road ahead. He is currently stops the engine and applies the brakes so as to stop it within 1m of the child. Calculate time required to stop it stops.
- What is motion?
- 14th sum plz
- Plz answer 4th part of 8th ques
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number