a particle starts from origin moves along path y=+1.find co-ordinate of point on curve such that instantaneous velocity at that point has same direction as that of average velocity till that point....
Asked by Anu | 18th Jun, 2014, 10:48: AM
The graph of this equation is
From the graph it is clear that the curvature of the graph changes from plus to minus and hence it has an inflection point.
To find inflection point, we have
Because the curve is continuous, left hand limit at (1,1) is equal to right hand limit at (1,1) = f(1).
Hence, the coordinate of the point where instantaneous velocity has same direction as average velocity is (1,1).
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 26th Jun, 2014, 10:53: AM
- A passenger in a train with speed 72 km/h observed another train coming from the opposite direction with speed 32.4 km/h. What's the length of the second train if it crosses the passenger in 10s?
- the speed necessary to go into orbit around the earth is 8km/h.it is also necessary to travel about 200 km in order to get out of the atmosphere suppose a rocket can reach their speed after travelling 200 km under constant acceleration what could be the acceleration
- The numerical ratio of displacement to distance is
- a body travels from A to B at 40m/s and from B to A at 60m/s. calculate the average speed and average velocity of the object.
- A man takes 40 seconds to complete one circle .radius of the circle is 10metre. Find the displacement after 20 seconds?
- What is a frame of referen5
- Draw the distance - time graph when it's speed decreases uniformly?
- an object starting from rest at t= 0 with uniform acceleration cover 6m/s^2 .calculate the average speed in t= 3 to t = 5
- Pls answer this!!
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number