A particle moving in straight line experience constant acceleration for 20 second after starting from rest. If it travel a distance S1 in the first 10 seconds and distane S2 in the next 10 seconds then find the relation between S1 and S2
Asked by Hrishikesh marathe | 13th Jun, 2016, 07:35: AM
Question: A particle moving in straight line experience constant acceleration for 20 second after starting from rest. If it travel a distance S1 in the first 10 seconds and distane S2 in the next 10 seconds then find the relation between S1 and S2
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 27th Nov, 2017, 03:48: PM
- A particle which is moving in a straight line with constant acceleration describes distances of 10 m and 15 m in two successive seconds. find the acceleration
- a car has uniform acceleration of 8m/s². what distance will it cover in 20 s after starting from rest.?
- a=-0.5 Speed = 90km/h find distance
- An object starting from rest travels 20m in the first 2s and 160m in the next 4s. What will be the velocity after 7s from the start?
- The water drop falls at regular intervals from a tap 9 m above the ground. The fourth drop is leaving the tap at the instant, the first drop touches the ground. How high is the third drop at that instant?
- a stone is allowed to fall from the top of a tower of height 200m and at the same time an another stone is projected vertically upwards from the ground with a velocity of 50 metre per second calculate where and when the two stones will meet. ( take g = 10 metre per second square)
- a train starting from Rest attains a velocity of 72 km /h in 5 minutes. Assuming that the acceleration is uniform,find the acceleration and the distance travelled by the train for attaining this velocity.
- Derive an equation for position -time (S=ut+1/2at^2) relation for an object that travelled a distance 's' in time 't' under uniform acceleration 'a'
- a train is moving with an initial velocity of 30 metre per second the brakes are applied so as to produce a uniform acceleration of -1.5 metre per second square calculate the timeuniforma uniform acceleration
- an object is moving with a velocity 5m/s find the distance travelled in 5sec if the object is accelerating with a uniform acceleratrion of 5 m/s
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number