A new car is purchased for Rs. 2,50,000. It's value depreciates at the rate of 10% in the first year, 8% in the second year and then 6% every year.firnd it's value after 4 years
Asked by Jainkarishma76 | 22nd Sep, 2019, 02:32: AM
A new car is purchased for Rs. 2,50,000.
It's value depreciates at the rate of 10% in the first year
The value after 1st year = 2,50,000 (1 - 10/100) = Rs. 2,25,000
depreciates 8% in the second year
The value after 2nd year = 2,25,000 (1 - 8/100) = Rs. 2,07,000
depreciates 6% in 3rd year
The value after 3rd year = 2,07,000 (1 - 6/100) = Rs. 1,94,580
depreciates 6% in 4th year
The value after 3rd year = 1,94,580 (1 - 6/100) = Rs. 182905.2
Answered by Sneha shidid | 22nd Sep, 2019, 05:16: PM
- Q.10 At what rate percent compound interest, does a sum of money becomes 1.44 times of itself in 2 years?
- Calculate the amount of ₹30000 at the end 2years 4months ,compounded annually at 10% per annum
- On a certain sum of money ,the difference between the CI for a year ,payable half-yearly and the SI for a year is Rs.120.Find the sum lent out ,if the rate of interest in both cases is 10% p.a. It's answer is coming 48,000 please tell me how ?
- On a certain sum of money, the difference between the compound interest for a year, payable half-yearly, and simple interest for a year is Rs 180/-. Find the sum lent out, if the rate of interest in both the case is 10% per annum
- A man borrows RS. 50,000 at 12% P.A. compounded half yearly. He pays back RS. 18000 at the end of every 6 months. calculate the third payment he has to make to clear the loan.
- Manoj inveted
- Compound interest with formula
- On what sum will the difference between the simple answer compound interest for 3year at 10%p.a. Is 232.50
- A sum of money lent out at CI at a certain rate per annum becomes three times of itself in 8years find how many years will the money become 27 times of itself at same rate of interest per annum
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number