A mixture contain equal mol of + . How many times will be rate of diffusion of the mixture to that of CO, if mixture and CO both were allowed to diffused under similar conditions of temperature and pressure?
Asked by Mamali Nanda | 15th Jul, 2016, 10:24: PM
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 18th Jul, 2016, 07:14: PM
- an ideal gas mixture contains 4 milimoles of H2 for every mili mole of Ne .The partial pressure of Ne is ?
- What is a pressure in stp ? What we choose in sum1 atm or 1 bar at stp ?
- Is pressure directly proportional to temperature and inversly proportional to volume
- You are provided with samples of O2,N2,CO2 and CO under similar conditions of temperature and pressure that they contain the same number of molecules represented by letter M . The molecules of O2 occupy the volume of N litres and have a mass of 8g under similar conditions of temperature and pressure A) I) what volume is occupied by M molecules of N2? II) what volume is occupied by 3M molecules of CO ? B) what is the mass of CO2 in grams C) name the law of above questions
- The volume occupied by a certain gas was found 5.6 dm3 when the pressure was 2 atmosphere. If the pressure is increased by 15%, find the new volume of the gas.
- At a given temperature the pressure of gas reduces to 75% of its initial value and the volume increases by 40% of its initial value. Find the temperature if the initial temperature was -10 degree Celsius.
- A gaseous mixture contains CO and SO2 in equimolecular proportion.The weight of 2.24 L of this mixture at NTP is?
- 5.18 sum plz
- Derive ideal gas equation from diff.laws
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number