A mirror formula gives the relationship between image distance, distance and focal length of a spherical mirror.
Asked by Thanigaivel | 28th Jan, 2016, 07:03: PM
A mirror formula gives the relationship between image distance, object distance and focal length of a spherical mirror.
The mirror formula can be written as:
Answered by Faiza Lambe | 28th Jan, 2016, 08:02: PM
- why do we call sun ray
- what is a reflection
- what is the role of reflector in torch?
- Light can't _ around object
- Define reflection.
- Why are plane mirrors used for self grooming?
- Why we cannot see our image in a white paper?
- On the road, you regularly see mirrors being used. Can you give any one such example?
- Can you give an example of light reflected from a transparent media?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number