a metal which can be melt while, kept in palm
Asked by rs1702 | 24th Dec, 2018, 02:12: PM
Gallium is a metal that melts when kept on the palm.
Answered by Varsha | 24th Dec, 2018, 03:43: PM
- why mercury is liquid
- What reaction takes place when copper gets tarnished. Name the products formed while it gets cleaned when we rub it with lemon or tamarind juice.
- How do metal displace hydrogen from dilute acids?
- What is rusting
- how to learn the reactivity series..
- what is a metal
- iron and zinc , does it react with each other???
- What is percentage of gold in 18 carat gold?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number