A metal rod at a temperature of 150 degree Celsius, radiates energy at arate of 20W. If its temperature is increased to 300 degree celsius,then it will radiate at a rate of about?
1. 40.8 W
2. 17.5 W
3. 68.3 W
4. 37.2 W
Please explain the answer as well.
Asked by mamalinanda1998 | 15th May, 2016, 04:27: PM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 16th May, 2016, 07:17: PM
- what is thermal expantion
- 9. The resistance of a resistance thermometer has values 2.70Q and 3.70Q at OOC and 1000C respectively. The temperature at which the resistance is 3.100 is
- what is the relationship between alpha and gamma
- Thermal expansion
- What is heat? What is the unit of heat?
- Which instrument is used to measure temperature? What are the various scales of temperature? Write the expression stating the relation between various scales of temperature.
- What is Joule's Mechanical Equivalent of Heat?
- State some applications of thermal expansion.
- What is thermal expansion? What are its types?
- Does the Fahrenheit scale and Kelvin scale give same reading? If yes at what temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number