A man travels 370 km partly by train and partly by car. If he covers 250 km by train and the rest by car, it takes him 4 hours. But, if he travels 130 km by train and the rest by car, he takes 18 minutes longer. Find the speed of the train and car.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 9th Aug, 2017, 09:33: AM
Answered by | 9th Aug, 2017, 11:33: AM
- A boat covers 14 kms in upstream and 20 kms downstream in 7 hours. Also it covers 22 kms upstream and 34 kms downstream in 10 hours. Find the speed of the boat in still water and of that the stream.
- A motor boat whose speed is 24 km/hr in still water takes 1 hr more to go 32 km upstream than to return downstream to same spot. Find speed of stream.
- 1/2x+1/3y=2......1 1/3X+1/2Y=13/6 SOLVE THE ABOVE LINEAR EQUATIONS BY REDUCING THEM TO A PAIR OF LINEAR EQUATIONS:
- Find x and y:
- Solve the following system of equation: 9x+5y = 37xy 7x-4y = 13xy; x≠0, y ≠ 0
- 10/x+y+2/x-y=4; 15/x+y+5/x-y=-2
- Solve the following system of linear equations: 47X + 31y = 63 ; 31x + 41y = 15 X + y = 2 ; X -- y = 6 Xy xy X-y = 0.9 ; 11 = 2 X + y
- Answer teh following
- Answer the following
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number