A MAN IS STANDING AT THE TOP OF THE TOWER 100 m HIGH.HE THROWS A BALL VERTICALLY UPWARDS WITH A VELOCITY OF 20 m/s. AFTER WHAT TIME WILL THE BALL PASS HIM GOING DOWNWARDS ? HOW LONG AFTER IT'S RELEASE WILL THE BALL REACH THE GROUND ?
PL. ANS IN FULL STEPS
Asked by harshmandlik | 9th Sep, 2014, 10:45: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 10th Sep, 2014, 10:03: AM
- a stone is allowed to fall from the top of a tower of height 200m and at the same time an another stone is projected vertically upwards from the ground with a velocity of 50 metre per second calculate where and when the two stones will meet. ( take g = 10 metre per second square)
- a train starting from Rest attains a velocity of 72 km /h in 5 minutes. Assuming that the acceleration is uniform,find the acceleration and the distance travelled by the train for attaining this velocity.
- Derive an equation for position -time (S=ut+1/2at^2) relation for an object that travelled a distance 's' in time 't' under uniform acceleration 'a'
- a train is moving with an initial velocity of 30 metre per second the brakes are applied so as to produce a uniform acceleration of -1.5 metre per second square calculate the timeuniforma uniform acceleration
- an object is moving with a velocity 5m/s find the distance travelled in 5sec if the object is accelerating with a uniform acceleratrion of 5 m/s
- A body is thrown vertically upward with velocity u, the greatest height h to which it will rise is
- what is nth second of motion
- A car starts from the rest and accelerates at the rate of 5m/s2. It continue accelerating for 10 s and then move at constant velocity for next 10 s. Calculate the total distance traveled by the car in 20s. (5)
- A car is coasting backwards down a hill at -3.0 m/s when the driver gets the engine started. After 2.5s, the car is moving uphill at a velocity of +4.5 m/s. What is the car's acceleration?
- Problems and solutions on kinematics, Horizontal motion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number