A man is moving with 36 kmph. The time of reaction is 0.9 seconds. On seeing an obstacle in the path, he applies brakes and decelerates at 5 m/s2..What will be thetotal distance covered before he stops ?
Asked by Akshya Achu | 23rd Sep, 2014, 02:50: PM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 24th Sep, 2014, 07:19: PM
- 1. Define non-uniform acceleration with an example.
- please repeat what is an acceleration,unit and uniform and nonuniform acceleration
- What is the difference between VELOCITY & ACCELARATION
- what is accelaration
- A train starting from a railway station and moving with uniform acceleration attains a speed of 40 km/h in 10 minutes. What is its acceleration
- what is acceleration
- how I find acceleration
- PHYSICS||KINENATICS||. que no.81
- Give five example of uniform acceleration and non uniform acceleration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number