(a) How many characters are transmitted in the following cross? Name them.
(b) Define dominant and recessive trait.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Jul, 2017, 02:06: PM
They are shape of seed and colour of seed.
(b) Dominant trait is a genetic trait which is expressed in a person even if only one copy of that gene exists in the individual.
Recessive trait is a genetic trait that is expressed only when two copies of the gene are present.
Answered by | 25th Jul, 2017, 04:06: PM
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
- What do you mean by heridity
- sir/mam would you help me to find out the difference between a genotypic ratio and phenotypic ratio?
- I want to know how to self pollinate and cross pollinate the plants(genes) in mendels experiment? what type of pollination did mendel do in his experiment i.e. in F1 and F2 generation?
- what are the functions of chromosomes???????????.....
- The science dealing with biotechnology is called ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number