A hot utensil kept away from the flame cools down. How?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th May, 2015, 01:09: PM
A hot utensil kept away from the flame cools down as it transfers heat to the surroundings by radiation.
Answered by | 14th May, 2015, 03:09: PM
- Why Black colour umbrella in summer compare to white one?
- Please explaing me the land breeze sea breeze concept of heat?
- why do icebox have double wall?
- What are the modes of heat transfer
- If atmosphere of earth is not present then what will happen to the temperature of earth?
- What is radiation?
- Often before sunrise on a clear, calm, cold morning, ice (frost) can be seen on the top of parked cars, even when the air temperature is above freezing. Why does this happen?
- For an astronaut working outside a spaceship, the greatest loss of heat would occur by means of which mode of heat transfer?
- Explain how heat from the sun reaches the earth.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number