a hot utensil kept away from flame cools down by transferring heat to surrounding . name the process of her transfer involved
Asked by riyag4697 | 15th Feb, 2021, 08:33: PM
A hot utensil kept away from the flame cools down as it transfers heat to the surroundings by the process of radiation.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Feb, 2021, 11:34: AM
- what is heat
- why black coloured umbrella is preffered in the hot sun
- Why Black colour umbrella in summer compare to white one?
- Please explaing me the land breeze sea breeze concept of heat?
- why do icebox have double wall?
- What are the modes of heat transfer
- If atmosphere of earth is not present then what will happen to the temperature of earth?
- What is radiation?
- A hot utensil kept away from the flame cools down. How?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number