A hot-air balloon is rising vertically with a constant velocity of 10 m/sec. An object is
dropped from the balloon when it is 60 m above the ground. The angle of elevation of
the Sun is 45o. When the falling object is 33.75 m from the ground, the rate at which
the shadow of the object is traveling along the ground is (take g = 10 m/sec2)
(A) 15 m/sec. (B) 20 m/sec. (C) 25 m/sec. (D) 30 m/sec.
Please give Detailed Solution.
Asked by chandubeats21 | 19th May, 2017, 08:24: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 21st May, 2017, 12:29: PM
- In recent days what alternative we used for silvering of mirror?
- what is the cause of reflection of light
- we are unable to see our image in a plane mirror from every angle but we can see a chair in a room anywhere. Why?
- light is traveling in straight line?
- reflection of light
- A boy holding a plane mirror walks in reverse direction with speed of 0.5 m/s. He is able to see the image of scooter in the mirror which is standing at rest behind him. What is the speed at which the image of scooter approaches the boy?
- 90 = (360/3) -1
- What is the definition of light
- what is light
- when refraction does not cause when incident ray is normal to a interface
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number