A grocer buys 5.5kg of sugar at rs. 15.20kg and 15kg of sugar at rs.14.38 per kg. he then mixes all sugar and repacks it in 250g packets. How many packets of sugar does does the grocer get and how much did he paid for sugar in eack packet?
I have mentioned wrong chapter and topic
Asked by omsingh | 26th May, 2015, 08:26: PM
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 27th May, 2015, 09:54: AM
- Rational number
- A line where two faces of a solid meet are called its
- prove that the triangle are congruent .why?
- what is congruent give at least two example of congruent
- why we say congruence
- how to congrent a traingle
- what is the definition of congruence
- When are two line segments congruent? Explain.
- Check whether the following figures are congruent. (a) (b)
- How can you say that an angle is congruent? Illustrate using diagram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number