A Green mango become yellow or Pink colour due to...
Asked by saumya94522 | 2nd Jun, 2022, 07:11: PM
During fruit ripening, green color pigment (chlorophyll) present in the mango peel starts to degrade and synthesis of red and yellow color pigments like anthocyanins and carotenoids takes place in most of the fruits like bananas, mangoes, and apples. As a result, the raw green mango changes colour to yellow or pink, as it starts to ripen.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Jun, 2022, 12:00: PM
- Any 6 differences between Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum and Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum in tabulated from.
- Why do we eat protein when Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum makes protein itself?
- how does the feedback mechanism requlate harmone secretion
- what is a photosynthesis.short ans
- Lysosomes arises from
- does every cell have chloroplasts
- Where are protein synthesis inside the cell
- where are proteins synthetic inside the cell
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number