A girl walks 12 km at the speed of 3 km/h.what change should she make in her speed to take (i)an hour less (ii) an hour more to cover distance.
Asked by Sheeshpal.singh15 | 17th Dec, 2018, 07:47: PM
Speed = 3 km/h, distance = 12 km then
s = d/t = 12/3 = 4 h
i) time should be less than 1 hr then
t = 3 h, d = 12 km
s = d/t = 12/ 3 = 4 km/h
ii) an hour more to cover distance then t = 5 h
s = d/t = 12/5 = 2.4 km/h
Answered by Sneha shidid | 19th Dec, 2018, 09:49: AM
- Which is faster 15 km/h or 15 m/s
- (1) A 110-m-long train travels at 30 km/h. How long will it take to cross a 90 m long?
- A child cycles at a speed of 4 m/s how much distance will he cover in 2 minutes
- How can I convert 1.5m/s to km/h ?
- Mohan travels in an aeroplane at a distance of 1200 km for the first half of the distance the plane flies at a speed of 900 km per hour and to the rest of the distance is flies at a speed of 750 kilometre per hour how long does the Trip take
- 72 km/hr to m/s
- a car started from town P and travelled towards town Q at speed of 70km/hr at the same time a van started from town Q and travelled towards town P at speed of town Q town Q towns town
- A train 260 m long running at 72 km/h, crosses a bridge 240 m long. Find the time taken by it.
- 1. A train travels between two stations X and Y , a distance of 120 km and 80 minutes. It passes to a station Z , 1 hour after leaving X , what is the distance between Y and Z.
- Express a) 7 cm in metre and kilometre.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number