A force of 100 N acts through a distance of 10m.calculate the work done
Asked by amandeep18403 | 30th Nov, 2018, 12:31: PM
Work = Force×displacement
W= 100N x 10m = 1000Joule
Answered by Ankit K | 30th Nov, 2018, 07:00: PM
- Work done does not depend on the distance travelled. Give reason.
- When work is said to be done?
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
- in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
- What is work done?
- A force of 40 Newton acts on a object at an angle of 45 degree with horizontal as a result the object is displaced horizontally through a distance of 14 metres calculate the work done by the force on an object
- Why energy is equal to work done?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number